Astra Cesbo Crack Free
is a professional software to organize digital broadcasting service for TV operators and broadcasters, internet service providers, hotels, etc. Astra is an acronym for “advanced streaming application”.
Astra supports many protocols and standards to receive channels from different sources. Received channels prepares and transmits into the IP network. Built-in scripting language (Lua) allow to customize business logic of the application.
- DVB, ATSC, ASI
- IP: UDP, HLS, HTTP, RTSP
- MPEG-TS Files
- Preparing channels
- DVB-CI Descrambling
- Streams Analyzing
- Redundant Sources
- Responsive Web-Interface
- Realtime monitoring
- Telemetry charts and reports
- Access authentication
- Preparing streams for cable, terrestrial, and satellite networks
- IP: UDP, HLS, HTTP
Login and change default password
After executing the installation script, the web interface will be available at:
http://server ip adress: 8000 (unless otherwise specified during installation).
On the login page-you will be asked for a login and password. The default username and password admin/admin
After logging in, a pop-up window will appear asking you to change your password. For security – follow this recommendation.
If you forget the password – Reaet password
Web interface overview
- Сhannels-streams. Note-initially-they are absent.
- Dashboard button-go to the main page
- Sessions button – to display the list of sessions
- Settings button – go to settings
- Log button – display and view current messages
- Search string (channel search or adapter)
- New Adapter button – add a new DVB adapter
- New Stream button – add a new stream (channel)
- View button – settings channel grouping or display categories.